Why choose A-1 Courier for medical courier work?
- Drivers are OSHA & HIPAA compliant and have HAZMAT training. Each courier also has medical gloves, spill kits and masks.
- We service any temperature requirements you have.
- Emergency, STAT and Routine delivery service for temperature controlled specimens, blood products and medical equipment.
- Pharmaceutical delivery from wholesale to retail to patient.
- Chain of custody with thorough record keeping. Los Angeles & Southern California routes.
- A-1 Courier drivers are uniformed employees ready to deliver, around the clock, any medical related transportation you have.
We offer dedicated and professional couriers and 100% guaranteed satisfaction!
Some of our partners...
A-1 Courier uses medical specimen chain of custody record keeping that's always available.
When picking up any medical specimen or pharmaceutical drug we use our Chain of Custody software that’s been designed by Medical Professionals along with our couriers in the field. If there are ever any questions about who picked up, who signed, how many were picked up etc., we offer electronic access so these and other questions can be answered immediately, 24 hours per day.
The HIPAA act has allowed us to shine as an example of excellent courier service for our Los Angeles clients. We provide route courier services for many high profile medical labs, government agencies, school universities, such as UCLA and USC. (We root for all local teams!) And we also provide medical couriers for private medical groups in L.A..
At the same time, Congress recognized that advances in electronic technology could negatively impact the privacy of health information. Congress would then incorporate into HIPAA provisions the adoption of Federal privacy protections for individuals.
HHS published a final Security Rule in February 2003. This Rule sets country-wide standards for protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of electronically transacted health information. Compliance with the Security Rule was required as of April 20, 2005
A-1 Courier is available to discuss exactly what you’re looking for in a transportation and logistical vendor. We operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Our drivers are trained in HIPAA laws and regulations. We’re OSHA compliant and we can cover what you need when you need it.