1. Our Order Taking. We only hire people that prove they’re polite 100% of the time and who can quickly take your order with tremendous competence. Our order taking guidelines tell a lot about us.
2. The couriers all have “Waze”, the GPS app, that’s changed the messenger business. Drivers have to prove their expertise with the app, so we can offer clients the fastest routes available.
3. We route our courier deliveries. This can save lots of money! Especially if you do a high volume of messenger service. Click here for an explanation.
4. The technology our Courier Service uses is the most modern and user friendly in the industry. We use a smart phone app that delivers your information exactly as it’s placed, either by our order takers, or by you directly via our online order entry. We also use state of the art GPS technology that helps us dispatch each messenger more efficiently.
5. Our online order entry is the most user friendly software available and can automatically print out a delivery slip.
6. We offer a Free Trial for One Full Week of Messenger Service! We know there’s uncertainty when people choose a new delivery service. As a way of making the decision easier, we’re providing the opportunity to see why our clients say what they do about A-1 Courier — with no risk and no cost!
Click here for details.
7. Our service has been chosen after careful review, by some of the area’s most respected companies. Businesses in the Los Angeles area such as People Magazine, Sports Illustrated, the City of Santa Monica, Teleflora, and Smith Barney, have chosen A-1 Courier because we’re committed to servicing our clients better then anyone else.
8. We accept all major credit cards. You can pay your messenger invoices by calling us at 310-450-9000 or we can schedule you payments automatically, and you’ll always get an email receipt.
Courier & Messenger Service in the Los Angeles area, 24 Hours Per Day 7 Days Per Week!
Since 1988, A-1 Courier has been the choice of some of the most respected companies in the Los Angeles area. Clients such as Sports Illustrated, Smith Barney, and Teleflora have raved about our unique style of messenger service.